If you have come across customer service recruitment agencies in the past when you have been looking for a new job you might be forgiven for thinking that they are the be all and end all of job searches – without registering to a customer service recruitment agency you may never find a job.
If, like me, you are a little bit sceptical about the prolificacy of customer service recruitment agencies – not every person in England has heard of customer service recruitment agencies so there isn’t a way that they account for a every person’s job in the country – then you might look at customer service recruitment agencies a little more sceptically than others would who believe in their ability to those out of work, work.
If customer service recruitment agencies were that good then no one would contemplate using anything other than a customer service recruitment agency, and undertaking your own job search would definitely be frowned upon. But no everyone uses customer service recruitment agencies and a lot of people are comfortable with looking for a job on their own.
This doesn’t mean that they are useless, but it might mean they are not for you because they can be very useful tools in the search for a job. If you are looking for jobs in Warragul just visit this link http://www.bestmatch.com.au/job-seekers/
This seems to bring up more questions than it answers, begging one more question: do customer service recruitment agencies help or hinder your job search?
Here are some of the ways that customer service recruitment agencies can help your job search:
– A lot of people work full time – customer service recruitment agencies aren’t just about the unemployed – and have families so when it comes to looking for a new job then there simply aren’t enough hours in the day. Customer service recruitment agencies are a great help in this scenario because they take all the pressure, and let’s face it, hassle of your shoulders and do all of the donkey work for you.
– Most customer service recruitment agencies are really on the ball when it comes to the latest developments and changes in your job sector. As a result customer service recruitment agencies can give you useful tips and advice that you can use in your CV or in an interview.
– You can set up work in advance through a customer service recruitment agency. If you are working abroad you could have a job before you even landed.
Here are some of the common gripes:
– Some recruitment agencies do not keep a steady line of communication so you can be in the dark about your chances for finding work.
– Some recruitment agencies will find you unsuitable jobs because they need to fill positions they have been sent. If you are looking for a particular job then you may need a specialist customer service recruitment agency or none at all.
– Most jobs from recruitment agencies will require a quick turnover so if you need to work a notice period then it may be hard to find a job.